- Estonian Independent Dance Award 2014 for ZUGA's performance "The Passage"
- nomination of the Estonian Theatre Award of the year 2014 for children theatre - for ZUGA's performance "The Passage"
- nomination of the Estonian Theatre Award "best dance performance 2011" - for ZUGA's performance „Old Buddies“
- Estonian Theatre Award of the year 2009 for children theatre - for ZUGA's performance "Zuga zuug zuh-zuh-zuh"
- Estonian Independent Dance Award 2009 for ZUGA's performance "Zuga zuug zuh-zuh-zuh"
- Estonian Theatre Award "best dance performance 2006" - for ZUGA's performance „Wolf and woman“
- Philip Morris Dance Award 2006 "the performance of the year" for ZUGA's performance „Wolf and woman“
- Philip Morris Dance Award 2005 "the performance of the year 2005” for Kaja Kann's solo performance „There are Laika dogs living in Estonia”
- Award of the Estonian children theatre festival "Draamake" - "Touch of the audience" - for ZUGA's performance „ZUGA's children piece“
- Estonian Theatre Award "best dance performance 2004" - for ZUGA's performance “ZUGA teeb suure linna”
- Philip Morris Dance Award 2002 "the performance of the year" for ZUGA's performance “Walking home solo”
united dancers of ZUGA
United dancers of ZUGA is a dance collective that was created 1999 by dance-makers Tiina Mölder, Kaja Kann and Jarmo Karing. Throughout the years different artists have participated in the various adventurous performances of ZUGA. Most important and interesting for company are the people with whom company is working. Everybody can be zugan. It depends only on him or herself. There is no authoritarian leadership. ZUGA is open. Usually they - the zugans - are kind, not to pretty, short, demure, friendly, sensitive, shiftless and simple.
ZUGA loves the work process and takes it onto the stage to enliven the relations between performers and spectators. The result is always relative and depends from the context where it will be placed.
They have produced lot of works for the stage and site-specific pieces. One important part of ZUGAS work is performances for kids and collective works with youngsters. And an other thing - they are freelancers and they work only when they come together and only when they feel the overcrowding need. The company has worked in theatres, parks, streets & clubs at the international festivals in Estonia, Poland, Lithuania, Romania, Russia, US, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Latvia and Germany.
Tiina Mölder has graduated Tallinn University's dance department and improved herself in different workshops, but mainly through the work experience as a dance maker/dancer and movement teacher. Tiina finds that it is worth to move and she loves to do dance performances for kids.
Helen Reitsnik has graduated Tallinn University's dance department at same year as Tiina. Helen improved herself in Fine 5 Dance School and has participated in several works of Estonian and other choreographers. She likes hiking and in wintertime she goes in mountain skiing.
Tiina Mölder firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 56955195
Helen Reitsnik email@example.com